The Konica Minolta KM512 LN print head is a robust print head , shear mode, piezo on-demand print head that is usable in binary mode only. The Konica Minolta KM512 LN print head has 512 nozzles with a droplet size of 42 pico litre and a native resolution of 360 dpi. It is compatible with oil based, solvent and UV inks. This print head is also known as the Konica Minolta KM512 LNX. This is Konica original print head and it includes the necessary waveform information.
- Technology: On-Demand Piezo Electric
- Native Resolution: 360 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 42 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 512 (256 nozzles per line)
- Nozzle Spacing: 70.5 microns
- Print Width: 36.1 mm
- Firing Frequency: 7.6 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: Oil Based, Solvent and UV Inks
- Heater: not integrated
On the Agfa :Anapurna Mv and :Anapurna Mw printers, the KM512 LN 42PL is used for Varnish (Mv) or White Ink (Mw). For all other colours, PPHKM512MN is used.