The Spectra® Polaris PQ-512/85 AAA is a high performance inkjet printhead designed for a broad range of industrial and commercial printing applications. The Polaris PQ-512 AAA family of printheads uses field proven materials and a repairable design to deliver a long service life and consistent output.
The Polaris PQ-512/85 AAA Printhead has 512 independent channels arranged in multiple rows at 200 dots-per-inch spacing for single color operation, or 100 dots-per-inch spacing for two color operation. The printhead is designed for binary jetting using a 80-picoliter native drop size with 8-meters per second nominal drop velocity for jetting fluids in the 8 to 20 centipoise range. Using VersaDrop jetting technology, the printhead is capable of adjustable binary operation at drop sizes up to 150 picoliters.
This is the original Spectra Polaris print head and it carries the manufacturer product warranty.
- Technology: Piezo Electric
- Max. Resolution: 400 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 80 pico litre
- Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 80-150 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 512
- Nozzle Spacing: 127 microns (1 colour) or 254 microns (2 colours)
- Firing Frequency: 50 kHz
- Operating Temperature: up to 60°C
- Ink Compatibility: UV-curable, solvent, and aqueous-based inks