The Epson DX5 solvent printhead is used by various Chinese solvent printers. This DX5 printhead allows fast speed, high resolution printing with eco-solvent or mild solvent inks. The Epson DX5 original printhead is delivered in a sealed Epson package.
This DX5 printhead model is compatible with all DX5 based Chinese printers and doesn't require any decoder. This is the original Epson DX5 printhead, it is not modified nor coded.
This printhead should not be used on Mutoh Valuejet or Mimaki JV33 / JV5 printers as it has different voltages and therefore offers a different image quality. PPHMUVJ1204 and PPHMIJV5006 should be used on Mutoh and Mimaki printers.
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 1440 dpi
- Min. droplet size: 1.5 pico litre
- Max. droplet size: 21 pico litre
- Tot. amount of nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink compatibility: solvent and eco-solvent based
It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.