The StarFire™ SG1024/SA-2C is a compact, self-contained unit built to withstand demanding industrial textile and other applications. It uses field proven materials to deliver consistent output over a long service life with continuous ink recirculation and two-color operation at 200 dots-per-inch. Equipped with a single replaceable metal nozzle plate that is designed to withstand abrasion and resist damage. The unit is compatible with solvent, UV-curable and aqueous ink formulations.
Each SG1024/SA-2C printhead has two separate ink paths each with 512 independent channels arranged in 4 rows in a single nozzle plate for resolutions up to 200 dpi. All 1024 nozzles can be fired.
- Two color operation
- Robust and repairable construction
- Drop size range: 12pl (50 Hz) - 33pl (18Hz)
- 1024 individually addressable jets
- Incorporate VersaDrop™ binary and grayscale jetting
- Continuous ink recirculation with RediJet™
- Removable/replaceable collar mounted, coated metal nozzle plate