The Samba G3L printhead technology delivers the breakthrough quality, speed and scalability required for variable width, single pass production inkjet printing and materials deposition applications. Based on state-of-the-art silicon micro-electro-mechanical systems manufacturing (Si-MEMS), the Samba G3L printhead is the most advanced technology.
With 2048 individually addressable nozzles, the Samba G3L printhead has 1,200 dpi native resolution (600 dpi in redundant mode) and a native ink drop size of 2.4 picoliters (pl) delivering outstanding print quality that can jet a wide range of fluids including UV curable and aqueous inks.
- Number of addressable Jets per module: 2048
- Print width: 43mm (1.7 in.) per printhead, stitch for infinite print width
- Native resolution: 1200 dpi/600 dpi in redundant mode
- Native drop size/largest drop size: 2.4pl to 13.2pl
- Firing frequency: Up to 100Khz
- Nominal fluid viscosity: 2 to 10 cPs (3 to 7 cPs recommended)
- Compatible jetting fluids: UV-curable, organic solvents, aqueous, latex
- Nozzle Plate technology: Silicon MEMS/ Non-wetting coating
- Printhead heat type: Fluids thermal transfer