Warning: Last items in stock!
For years the Xaar 128 set the industry standard by offering a consistent, simple and highly flexible inkjet solution for a variety of applications across the coding & marking and wide-format graphics industries. The Xaar 128 printhead is available in two drop volume variants (40 pL and 80 pL) and is compatible with a range of UV, solvent and oil-based inks.
Light and powerful
Compact footprint, light carriage and weighing only 15.5 g, it is ideal for applications where weight is a key design requirement
• Up to 8.3 kHz firing frequency
• Available in two drop-size variants (40 pL and 80 pL)
• Robust and cost effective solution
• 185 dpi (native) printhead resolution.
Easy to integrate
• Adaptable across multiple digital print markets
• Compatible with an extensive range of oil-based, solvent-based and UV inks
• Simple electronic interface promoting quick and easy integration
• Wide operating latitude for lower cost inks.
Wit-color 720T / WIT-COLOR 860+, AllSign HX3204S / HX3208S / HX3212S / HX3216S, Teckwin TeckStar 18 / TeckStar 25, DGI XP-3204T
The narrow print swathe, ink compatibility and ease of use of the Xaar 128 printhead mean it is extensively utilised for a diverse range of applications including:
• Coding & marking
• Wide-format graphics
• Indoor signage
• Outdoor graphics.