Warning: Last items in stock!
The Fujifilm Dimatix DMP-2800 inkjet printer is a cost-effective, easy-to-use precision materials deposition system.
Ideal applications for the materials printer include:
- Material and fluid development and evaluation
- Prototype and sample generation
- Fluid and substrate interactions evaluation
- Product development
- Optimization and evaluation of digital patterns
- Deposition of biological fluids including cell patterning, DNA arrays, proteomics
The DMP-2850 allows the deposition of fluidic materials on an 8x11 inch or A4 substrate, utilizing a disposable piezo inkjet cartridge. This printer can create and define patterns over an area of about 200 x 300 mm and handle substrates up to 25 mm thick with an adjustable Z height. The temperature of the vacuum platen, which secures the substrate in place, can be adjusted up to 60°C. The DMP-2850 offers a variety of patterns using a pattern editor program. Additionally, a waveform editor and a drop-watch camera system allows manipulation of the electronic pulses to the piezo jetting device for optimization of the drop characteristics as it is ejected from the nozzle. This system enables easy printing of structures and samples for process verification and prototype creation.
Fiducial camera features:
- Substrate rotation alignment using reference marks
- Positioning of the print origin to match substrate placement
- Measurement of features and locations
- Inspection and image capture of printed pattern or drops
- Cartridge alignment when using multiple cartridges
- Matching drop placement to previously patterned substrate