Terms and conditions of use
All prices (unless specified) exclude freight, and are subject to change without notice (Error and Omissions Excepted).
PT. Inkjet Printerhead agrees to sell and the Customer agrees to buy the goods ordered through (PT. Inkjet Printerhead).
By placing the order for goods through PT. Inkjet Printerhead website you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of sale.
- The purchase price is for goods supplied and packed, and is exclusive of installation and maintenance.
- The price you pay will be increased by the amount , other taxes and duties which may be applicable and insurance/freight/handling charges (except to the extent already expressly included in the price).
- If you are ordering from Australia or outside INDONESIA, you will be resonsible (liable) for any customs duties and or taxes for international orders.
- We can revise our prices at any time prior to accepting your order.
- Purchase prices are given in Indonesia dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Payment is due immediately following the date of invoice. We can alter the terms of payment with effect from the date that we notify you of such change.
- Payments via Credit Cards Visa and Mastercard will take 1-2 days to clear, we will update your order status as soon as payment is confirmed and send a payment invoice via email. ( Accepted Local Customer Only )
- Payments via Bank transfer take 1 day to clear and we will update your order status with processing and send a payment invoice via email.
- Payments via Credit Cards, Visa and Mastercard do incur a 2.75% surcharge fee which covers all transcaction fees charged through our payment gateway. ( Accepted Local Customer Only )
- In the event of a refund request, this 2.75% surcharge fee is not refundable.
- If the name on your order and name on the credit card supplied does not match we will have no other option but to put your order on hold until as such we are confident the order is legitimate.
- We will also require verbal contact with all customers for any orders over $500 (USD or AUD), this is to ensure authenticity and no fraudulent actions occur.
- Please ensure you have listed your mobile or home number correctly.
- Any fraudulent activities such as orders or payments through our website, will face the full force of INDONESIA and international anti-theft and anti-fraud law enforcement.
- Delivery timeframes are an estimated 3 - 7 working days from date of transaction which excludes weekends or public holidays in Indonesia, tracking can be done online via FEDEX, DHL, UPS, USPS Couriers.
- Where we agree to transport the goods to a specified place, we will deliver, or arrange delivery of, the goods to that place. Except where otherwise agreed, you will pay for all resulting transportation costs.
- Any time stated for delivery is an estimate only. No claim shall be made by you on account of late shipment, or delivery however caused.
- All freight charges shall be at your cost unless otherwise agreed and stated.
- We ship and sell to customers inside Indonesia and International.
Returns and Cancelled orders
- All goods to be returned must have a Goods Return Authority issued by us. The issue of a Goods Return Authority does not guarantee that we will accept the return. Where a faulty product is returned and you have requested a Goods Return Authority within 7 working days of dispatch, and the returned product has not been used or opened or otherwise deemed unsaleable by us you will be credited in full unless the return is due to an error by us. Freight charges will not be credited under any circumstances.
- Faulty goods will be subject to the normal return procedures for the specific brand being returned.
- Non-faulty product will require a Goods Return Authority, must be in saleable condition, and will be subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee. Freight charges will not be credited under any circumstances.
- You will be liable for all delivery and insurance charges incurred in respect of returned goods.
Risk and Ownership
- Risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of or to the goods passes to you on delivery, or if you state to leave goods at certain location, at the time goods are placed there.
- Ownership of the goods remains with us and does not pass to you until you pay all amounts you owe to us or resell the goods in accordance with these terms.
- We can enter the premises where the goods are stored and remove them without being responsible for any damage caused in doing so. We can resell any of the goods and apply the proceeds of sale in reduction of amounts you owe to us.
- Where the Consumer Guarantees ("Act") applies:
- If the goods are acquired by you for business purposes you agree that the Act does not apply.
- If you on*supply goods you must:
- Do so on the basis that the Act does not apply where the goods are on*supplied for business purposes; and
- Notify consumers that neither we nor any manufacturer undertake that repair facilities or spare parts will be available.
- You acknowledge that no Express Guarantees (as defined in the Act) are provided.
- If a claim is made directly against us by a consumer under the Act then you will refund to us the amount of any damages (up to the value of the margin you made on the goods in question) we are required to pay to that consumer under the Act.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to have the effect of contracting out of the provisions of the Act except to the extent permitted by the Act.
- Except as otherwise required or prevented by law or except as expressly provided under these terms, we are not liable for any claim in relation to any goods we supply to you (including as a result of negligence or otherwise) and all representations, guarantees, warranties and terms of whatever nature (including fitness for purpose) are completely excluded.
Repairs and replacements
- We do not undertake that repair facilities and parts will be available for the goods. We will not be liable to repair or replace any defective goods and at our own discretion we may:
- Notify the manufacturer of the goods of any defect notified by you; and
- Request the manufacturer to repair or replace any defective goods.
Use of information
- You agree that we (or other members of our group of companies) may obtain information about you from you or any other person (including any credit or debt collection agencies) in the course of our business, and you consent to any person providing us with such information.
- You agree that we may give any information we have about you relating to your credit worthiness to any other person, including any credit or debt collection agency, for credit assessment and debt collection purposes.
- You must notify us of any change in circumstances that may affect the accuracy of the information you provided to us or our group of companies. (If you are an individual, i.e. a natural person, you have rights under the Privacy to access and request the correction of any personal information that we hold about you.)
- We shall not be liable for any delays or failure in complying with any obligation imposed on us under any contract or for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss of profits, data or damage) as claimed by you.
- Should any liability in relation to this agreement (or the goods supplied under this agreement) be imposed on PT. Inkjet Printerhead for any reason, our total liability to you is limited to the price of those goods and services supplied by us to which the liability relates. We will not, in any case, be liable for any consequential or special damages, including loss of business profits.
- If we are unable to provide our obligations under the terms of this agreement by reason of strike, lock-out, riot, industrial action, fire, storm, operation of law or other cause beyond our control, then we are released from our obligations under this agreement.
You hereby indemnify and will keep us indemnified against all obligations and liabilities incurred by an act or omission by you in relation to this agreement, our website and products.
- These terms apply to all transactions where we supply goods to you.
- If there is any inconsistency between these terms and any order submitted by you or any other arrangement with us, these terms prevail unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- If at any time any provision of this agreement becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable neither the legal validity nor enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in any way be affected or impaired.
If we exercise or fail to exercise any right or remedy available to us, this shall not prejudice our rights in exercising that or any other right or remedy. Waiver of any term of the contract must be specified in writing by us and signed by an authorised person.
This contract and its terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Indonesia. Both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.